Sunday, February 27, 2011

Devil's Surprise




OMG you've got to try this! I picked this recipe off the Hungry Girl Show... Brownie Muffins. They are somewhat goey yet kind of cakey. Very Very moist and rich. 

Healthy & Chocolatey goodness that is soooooooo easy. Really it doesn't get any easier than this esp. when its guilt free!  2 ingredients is all it takes to whip these babies up! 

Seriously, you would never know when you take a bite that this is what is in here.  I never knew how good pumpkin could be. It taste great & at the same time cuts the fat & sodium.

Preheat Oven  to 400 degrees.

1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
15oz 100% Pure Pumpkin

Mix, & Mix & Mix some more until all the cake mix is whipped into the pumpkin.  Do NOT add any other liquid.  You will think its never gonna mix all together, but trust me just keep mixing and eventually it will all mix together.  Next time I will use my Kitchen Aid Mixer. 
Once its all mixed together, spray muffin tin with Pam.  It will fill 3 mini trays or 1 reg. size tray.



Bake at 400 for 20min.

That's it! Next time I think I will add banana pieces in just for an added something something. 
1 Muffin or 3 minis = 181 calories, 3.5g fat, 37g carbs, 2g fiber, 2g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment